Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday??? It can't be...


I'm still trying to decipher where in the world Tuesday & Co went because they missed me or somehow I missed them.
With so much going on in reality from oil spills ( hey BP get off your wallet & get the job done!!),
economic turmoil on everyones' mind, heck even the Thai population, I'm turning off the NPR & tuning out for a bit.
Tuning out is a critical, integral aspect to any sane mind & body. Turn off the electronic devices, find a tranquil respite & do nothing. Feel the breeze, in fact listen to the breeze as it accompanies the birds & any other wildlife you're blessed with. Let the softness of nature replace the hardness of reality & just be yourself quietly for awhile. Stillness is a gift so few take advantage of in these years.
Another wonderful notion I heard this week...

L is for life, E is for evolving that is IF you allow it to happen.
LIFE

Have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Wonderful post. I loved every word.
LIFE. xx's

Vær våken said...

I loved that LIFE thing and I so agree about what you say about stillness!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Kristin xxx

Unknown said...

what a sweet post ...and such a glorious photo ..I wish I was cozy in that bed now reading a book! Happy Weekend!

Alba Linea said...

the photo is sooooo superpretty! best wishes ;0)

Lila said...

Alicia, You and I are in such need of a break! You are right, we were totally thinking alike this week! Thanks for the little notion you heard this week. I really needed it! You're a sweetie!
Lila

Saskia ♥ Stipje ♥ said...

I love ♥ your blog.
hugs from h♥ll♥nd.
M♥rg♥rit♥

Amanda Teal said...

That bed looks dreamy...especially because it's raining and freezing in SF today. Bring on the weekend!

Anonymous said...

You've got the right idea. This is a wonderful post to start the weekend off with. Have a good one!

Michelle said...

Just found your blog...what a DE-LIGHT!!! :) The music alone relaxes me. xoxo

Lisa Porter said...

Have a wonderful weekend Alicia!
Lisa