Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring has arrived!!!!!

Another season of rebirth is upon us...thank goodness!!!! I think that after all the browns & grays of winter, there is not one among us who'd not admit to that overjoyed feeling that blue, blue skies, new greens of grasses and growth give us, topped only by the delight of pinks & whites.


Cherry blossoms, magnolias, wisteria, I could go on & on about my love of the season, missing it now more than ever having fate dragged me to the desert southwest but instead I ramble through my memories and wait for the time in my life when again I'll live in the greenest of areas. Where I wonder often but my soul is more Southern than even I realized.




Monograms, manners, and polished cotton fabrics all the colors of gardens fill my head lately. Alright, tradional with a dash of preppy works well too, but I can't help but wonder if somewhere down the road lush green hills filled with drawls & sweet tea are waiting for me to arrive.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am glad you finally figured out this whole blogging thing! Welcome to the club! You are such a good writer, I just love reading how you put things just so. I see you figured out how to follower other blogs, you list is growing and growing! I must say I love your pink and blue colors and the white background looks so classic and makes your photographs stand out so nicely!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

A friend sent me over... you have a great blog.